Hoi An to Hue transfer with a private car and a professional driver will be through beautiful settings including beaches, mountains, rice fields and contryside.
Pick up: Your hotel in Hoi An
Visit: The Marble Mountains, My Khe Beach in Danang, Hai Van pass, photo at Lang Co bay and on the way.
Drop off: Your hotel in Hue city
Duration: 5 to 6 hours.
Include: A private modern car with a professional driver, Road toll, petrol and parking fee.
Check more the sites a long the way:
- The Marble Mountains are a top destination in Da Nang city, which is on the way from Hoi An to Hue. This area has 5 mounts scattering around the city, at Ngu Hanh Son district, 5 km from Da Nang city center. The most significant mount is Thuy Son (Water Mount) where the tourist can climb up to explore caves, temples, and sightseeing.
When visiting this, travelers need to know that the step is big to go up the mountain, and you can use the lift to go up instead of climb up by themselves. But, the elevator just runs to halfway up.
- My Khe Beach in Da Nang city is lovely to take pictures and relax your eyes because of the beautiful green color of the see. From this beach, you can take photos of the Son Tra peninsula.
- Linh Ung pagoda in Son Tra Peninsula is a beautiful stop to explore the panorama view of Da Nang. You can visit the tallest lady Buddha here.
- Hai Van Pass (Sea – Could Pass) is a wonderful spot during dry days. This is the border of Da Nang city and Thua Thien Hue province. The guests can explore the bunkers left on the top, or take nice pictures of the mountains and the sea from here.
- Lang Co Bay is a charming site. The long white sand beaches make it more attractive. At present, the local government is developing this area to become one of the top destinations to relax in Middle Vietnam.
Please contact us to get good price!